Wednesday, June 27, 2007

From the person you won't want to miss

Hello, can you tell what i wanted to tell you from my eyes? It's electrifying isn't it?

Basically if you come to CHCF, you will surely know me. So, no introduction needed here. I serve in the Sounds Ministry and assisting in leading a cell group. Want to know more about bible, you can look for me. But i'm usually very busy, so don't get frustrated if you can't get hold of me. Ha.




Oh ya, this is my group. All good looking people right? It's fun to know them, they are not as serious as in the picture, so don't wait any longer, join us.





Those are my 'kaki' and old time friends, i got a lot of new friends since i joined this group, most importantly i get to know God as my friend, thats the most precious thing in life. My life has been changed since, as you can tell, become more naughty than ever before. Hiak Hiak...


Anyway, welcome to our new blog, enjoy yourselves here. Don't forget to leave me a message ya.

No comments: